Friday 6 December 2013

Congratulations!!!!!






Hi everyone! It's feels like a long time since I wrote a post, and even longer since I was at the brei club, but it's great to be back behind the Blogger dashboard. The meeting in the Villa Elise on Sunday was lovely and I've got loads of great photos to share with you. But before I do, I'll let you into a little secret... it's not just Breien in Oostende with something to celebrate. You've no doubt heard that it's our 5th birthday in February. Well, there are two people in the club who've been together for a lot longer: Jan and Marie Therese have been married for 17 years this month! Isn't that wonderful? Three cheers to them! And what better way to mark the occasion than to post photos of Jan's marvellous entre lac... And before I sign off, let me add that I've always thought that the knitting club is about people as much as it is projects. Which is why it's a joy to celebrate Jan and Marie Therese's happiness. But there's someone else who also deserves a mention, and that's Barbara. Here's to you Barbara for all you've done, will continue to do and, above all, for picking up the pieces and keeping the blog and our Facebook page up do date. Thank you! But I know how much you all love projects and there are some fun photos saved for the next post... see you back here soon!

2 comments: